Upper Eyelid Lifter Reviews: Best Eyelid Lifter

Upper Eyelid Lifter Outline:

Upper Eyelid Lifter is an incredible eyelid cream which makes the eyes look bigger, brighter, and fresher. This specialized formula was made especially to address deflated, drooping lids for a lot more wide-awake look. General eye creams which is designed to counter under-eye puffiness don't fit the bill when it relates to supporting sagging eyelids choose this targeted solution for a significant boost, exactly where you really need it. It is formulated without Parabens.

Active Ingredients of Upper Eyelid Lifter:

Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Yeast Extract (Faex), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, Cetearyl Methicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tridecyl Salicylate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Triethanolamine.

Strengthens of Upper Eyelid Lifter:

  • It is responsible to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • It lifts and firms the firms the upper eyelid areas. 
  • It improves the brightness of the eye area.

Weakness of Upper Eyelid Lifter: 

  • It is quite pricy.

Customer statements:

I needed very little help. So thought this might do the trick. It did nothing. After a month of use, there was not a bit of difference in the eye lid. I would not use it again. And for someone with a more serious lid problem, it would not be enough. It would be better to see an ophthalmologist and have a blephroplasty done to take care of the serious eye lid droop.
Source: amazon.com
Ever since I hit my 40's I have noticed a marked increase in droopy eyelids. I was interested in any product that might address this issue so I tried this Upper Eyelid Lifter by Bremenn. I was very skeptical because as we all know, nothing really 'shrinks' skin longterm, but it was on sale so I tried it. I have faithfully used it 2x day for about 3 weeks now and I actually DO see an improvement!! I really could not believe it! My upper eyelid skin used to actually touch my lash line but now it does not and there is a small space so you can see my eyelid makeup. I only wish I had thought to take before & after photos! I think I am a convert!! :-)
Source: reviews.sephora.com
I was so scared to spend this much on my eye lids because I wasn't sure it would work. But I immediately saw a difference the first day that lasts all day, now I use it every day and would not go without it, but when I wake up in the morning I see a little droopiness, but it is smooth and not (creepy) anymore. When I close my eyes and look up there is definitely a difference. I have had remarks on my eyes saying they look good. Plus I got a great discount on these purchases!
Source: reviews.skinstore.com

How to use:

Begin with clean, dry skin. Apply a small dab of BremennĂ¢s Upper Eyelid Lifter to your finger and gently rub the formula into the skin of the eyelid and directly below the eyebrow until completely absorbed. Apply twice daily. Use sparingly. Upper Eyelid Lifter is a concentrated formula.


Comments

Popular Posts