Cold Plasma Sub-D reviews: Is It Really Effective?
Cold Plasma Sub-D is manufactured by board-certified dermatologist and world-renowned healthy-aging professional, Dr. Nicholas Perricone, Cold Plasma Sub-D is an impressive treatment which is specially designed to deal with the signs of an aging jawline, chin as well as neck. The very first of its kind, this considerably brought up product uses verified cosemeceutical components to target the loose, sagging skin along the jawline. These ingredients are transported in Dr. Perricone's Cold Plasma technology, the features which make sure that effective ingredients could work with each other to attain optimum benefits. In conclusion, this system gets rid of the presence of a double chin whereas wrinkles in the neck and décolleté are tightened and rejuvenated. It provides detectable as well as tested good results to an ignored area that frequently contributes towards an aged appearance.
Ingredients of Cold Plasma Sub-D:
- DMAE: Offers supreme firming benefits, improves appearance of facial contour and also muscle tone; aids in reducing fine lines as well as wrinkles.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Comes with excellent anti-oxidant protection, eliminates swollen pores of the skin and surface imperfections, resurfaces skin, and boosts its elasticity and texture.
- Cold Plasma technology: The basic delivering system which makes certain that effective components can work all together to realize optimum benefits.
Other ingredients are:
Water/Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Acetyl Carnitine HCl, Arginine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Caffeine, Dimethicone, BHT, Saccaromyces Ferment, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytic Acid, Carnosine, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Astaxanthin, Copper Gluconate, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Alanyl Glutamine.
Practical application tip:
- You will probably find that the product offers a powerful fragrance. It is going to resolve within 30 seconds of application.
- From Perricone MD.
- Net weight 2 oz
- Made in USA
Advantages of Cold Plasma Sub-D:
Product Provides observable firming and even tightening positive aspects with DMAE.
- It Supports soothe and brighten dull, sagging skin with significant amino acids.
- It is proven to aid in reducing the presence of a "double chin" and sagging skin under the jaw line.
- Also it is especially marketed to the sensitive region of the neck as well as chin to help out address loss in elasticity.
- It is free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial` dyes and synthetic fragrances.
- It provides 30 day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Cold Plasma Sub-D:
- It is not available in retail stores.
- It is very expensive.
Directions for Cold Plasma Sub-D:
Dr. Perricone recommends applying twice per day along the contours of jawline, chin, neck, decolletage, and behind the ears.
In a clinical study it is found that:
- 82% felt the appearance of their chin/jawline was more well-toned and tight; more firm
- 82% saw a decrease in the appearance of a double chin or sagging under the chin/jawline
- 85% saw a decrease in the appearance of fat under their skin
- 79% noticed their chin/jawline looked crisper and more defined
Bottom line for Cold Plasma Sub-D:
Most of the women ignore their neck and chest area while preserving their beauty but it is essential to take care of these areas since they have very delicate skin as compared to other skins. Cold Plasma Sub-D is newly introduced to deal sagging and wrinkled skin of neck and chest areas. But it is necessary to check the ingredients list while purchasing any product. Refer some more neck creams before investing money in this product.